Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My New Discoveries on OMGpop.com

Hi, I have been playing on omgpop.com. I discoverd new games like:

  1. Balloono
  2. Gemmers
  3. Draw My Thing
  4. Four Play
  5. Checkers

In Balloono you're a monkey and you use the spacebar to drop balloons. You make the balloons hit the monkeys. You have to destroy the brown blocks first so you can get to the monkeys. There could be up to six people in a match. I got an award for winning a six player game.

In Gemmers you find matches of three gems and click them but it's better to just keep clicking the mouse while moving it around. The game has these power ups that help take away the blocks. Press 1 when the power up is blue to give it to yourself and when it's red press 2 to send it to your opponents.

In Draw My Thing you get a word and you have to draw it. You have a time limit. You have to draw fast and try your best. If someone guesses the right answer you both get points. The drawer gets 1 point the person who got it right gets 2 points.

Four Play is just like Connect Four.

My favorite game is balloono because it was the first game that I found and it gives me the most points. What game do you like?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!